1. I don’t like bad news, especially when it involves me.
2. My enemy is too big!
3. I am scared.
4. Besides, what did I do to deserve this?
5. I don’t know what to do.
6. I need help.
1. When bad news finds you, seek the Lord.
2. When the enemy seems too big, remember what God has done.
3. When you are scared, just let God do the fighting for you.
4. When you feel you don’t deserve this, face your enemy in the power of God.
5. When you don’t know what to do, LOOK TO GOD!
6. When you need help, sing and sing and sing your way to victory.