7. O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
8. For since I spoke, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the
Lord was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9. Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
1. Throwing In The Towel Can Happen To Anyone.
2. Throwing In The Towel Begins With Me Believing Satan’s Lies.
3. Throwing In The Towel Is Compounded By Peer Pressure
4. Throwing In The Towel Comes With The Weight of The Cross.
5. Throwing In The Towel Develops From Just Being Plain Tired.
6. Picking Up The Towel Happens When I Feel The Fire Raging In My Bones.