1. Avoid killjoy thinking and people.
a. Do not err, my beloved brethren. James 1:16
2. Make sure your perspective about God is accurate.
a. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights James 1:17
3. Count your blessings and give thanks.
a. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above James 1:17
4. Don't worry, God hasn't and will not change.
a. with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
5. Shout His goodness from the rooftop.
a. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
6. Remind yourself of how quickly time flies.