12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. 14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. 15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased, 16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
1. Jesus longs for us to come to His house.
2. Jesus longs for us to get rid of the junk once we get to His house.
3. Jesus longs for us to connect with Him once we get to His house.
• Prayer brings focus on truth.
• When we pray, we remember what we need and where to find it.
• When we pray we find focus not on our brothers sin, but on our sin.
4. Jesus longs to bring healing to us once we get to His house.
5. Jesus longs for us to worship Him once we get to His house.