27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. 28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
- This ain't about me
- We show them that my God is real and his Word is reliable.
- We proclaim My God is stronger than the lies of my enemy.
- We say my God's provisions are sufficient.
- We show that our God knows what He's doing.
- We say you should put your trust in my God