- God wants us to be faithful in the small things.
- Luke 16:10
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
- God wants us to be faithful in church attendance.
- Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- God wants us to be faithful in serving.
- Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- God wants us to be faithful in the message.
- 1 Corinthians 4:1-2
1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
- God wants us to be faithful in our giving.
- Luke 16:11
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?