2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2 Tim 3:1-2
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2 Tim 3:3
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2 Tim 3:4
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Tim 3:5
What do we do in a world like this?
- Don't fall asleep on the job.
- Follow Godly leaders.
- They have nothing to hide (vs. 10)
- They teach the truth.
- They practice what they preach. (vs. 10)
- They aren't afraid of persecution. (vs. 11)
- Anticipate persecution yourself. (vs. 12)
- Trust God for your deliverance. (vs. 11)
- Stay involved with God's mission. (vs. 14)
- Isolate yourself from their wickedness. (vs. 5)
- Immerse yourself in God's Word. (vs. 16)