The Difference Between What Could Be and What Should Be
11 And that, knowing the time, that now[ it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now[ is] our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
•Am I a "coulder" or a "shoulder"?
•Could: most of us spend way too much time thinking about what could be.
•Take out the word could and substitute with with the word should
1. Should shows us the urgency. The urgency of the hour.
•When we have a vision there is no could. Could presents the idea. Should shows us the way. Could has an opinion, but should shows us the way. No if in should. No if only in should.
•SHOULD says "Let's do it!!! COULD only complains.
•Could sits on sideline and complains. Should runs through obstacles.
•Should is passionate.
•Should is on fire!
•Should makes comfortable people uneasy.
•When should shows up, could has to shut up!
• should says there is no other option! There us no other recourse! Do or Die!
2. Should drives us to look at our spirit condition
• A could be- always see the sins failures and faults.
3. Should drives us to put on Christ every single day
4. Should drives us to get along with one another.