1 Peter 1:7-9
7. That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8. Whom having not seen, you love; in whom, though now you see him not, yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9. Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
1. Peter Wants Us To See The TEST of Our FAITH.
(A) Trials Test The Obedience of Our Faith.
(B) Trials Test The Endurance of Our Faith.
(C) Trials Test The Focus of Our Faith.
(D) Trials Test The Boundaries of Our Faith.
2. Peter Wants Us To See The Value of Our Faith.
3. Peter Wants Us To See The Potential of Our Faith.
4. Peter Wants Us To See The Love of Our Faith.