1. Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
2. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Why should we practice restoring God’s broken people?
1. We Do It Because They Have Been Overtaken.
“If any man is Overtaken in Any trespass”
2. We Do It Because The Overtaken Doesn’t Have Anyone Else.
"You who are Spiritual Restore Such a one”
Gently… “In a spirit of gentleness”
Humbly… “Considering yourself lest you also be tempted”
Sympathetically… “Bear one another’s burdens”
3. We Do It To Fulfill The Law of Christ.