Stress Relief God’s Way
1. Don’t Allow Worry to Rule Over You.
2. Rejoice, Be Happy in Difficult Times.
3. Strive to Live a Gentle Life.
4. Pray Like You Really Mean It.
5. Get Your Mind Out of The Gutter.
“finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent, whatever is praiseworthy, think on these things.”
Four Major Contributors to Negative Thinking
3. Unwillingness to Change
4. Anger and Bitterness
1. Is It “True”?
2. Is It “Noble”?
3. Is It “Right”? In conformity to God’s standards.
4. Is It “Pure”?
5. Is It “Lovely”?
6. Is It “Admirable”?
7. Is It “Morally Excellent”?
8. Is It “Praiseworthy”?
1. Renew Your Mind.
“Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.”
2. Set Your Mind.
“Set your minds on what is above, not on what is on the earth.”
3. Surrender Your Mind.
2 Corinthians 10
4. since the weapons of our warfare are not worldly, but are powerful through God for the demolition of strongholds. We demolish arguments 5. and every high-minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ.