The Joy of The Lord is the settled assurance that God is in control of all the details of my life, the quite confidence that ultimately everything is going to be alright and the determined choice to praise God in every situation.
1. His Joy dwells in me when I fully comprehend that He wants me to live in joy. John 15:11
2. His Joy dwells in me when I comprehend the magnitude of His love for me. Hebrews 12:2, Zephaniah 3:17
3. His Joy dwells in me when I love righteousness and hate evil. Hebrews 1:9
4. His Joy dwells in me when I desire to please the Father and abide in Him. John 15:10
5. His Joy dwells in me when it is not circumstantial. 1 Peter 1:8