2 Corinthians 5:17-20
17. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things have come. 18. Everything is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19. That is, in Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed the message of reconciliation to us .20. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, certain that God is appealing through us. We plead on Christ’s behalf, “Be reconciled to God.
1. You Are Personally Commissioned to Share The Message of Your King.
2. You Should Expect Many Opportunities to Bring Reconciliation Between Your King And A Lost World.
3. Our Words And Our Actions Speak Volumes About Our King.
4. We Must Put The King’s Interests And Priorities Above Our Own Personal Affairs.