11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
1. Evangelism- reaching the lost
2. Discipleship: reaching those already in the church
3. Ministry-Christians helping other Christians.
4. Fellowship- hanging out with others
5. Service: our reaching out to those unsaved.
Wrong: the Church is a lighthouse guiding those headed this way
Right: the Church is a missionary outpost.
How to ensure we have the right perspective.
1. Make sure our journey is Gods journey.
2. We must see others as Jesus sees them.
3. We have to get involved.