34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, 36 and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. 37 "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life because of me will find it.
The Sword: Hebrews 4:12
- The Gospel divides universally.
- Romans 5:1
- The Gospel divides intentionally.
- The Gospel divides domestically.
- The Gospel divides demandingly.
- The Gospel divides permanently.