But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- Like the early church, we must approach evangelism with humility, the joy of God in our hearts, and as a joint effort.
- Jesus is doing all the giving and enabling. We are doing all the receiving and going.
- We must be honest with ourselves and discover where we lost the Power and Reclaim it.
- What limits the power of God?
- Resistors- consisting of sin
- Insulators- an insulated heart as a result of hurt feelings, anger, etc.
- We need to be conductors to allow the power to flow
- Sooner or later, man has always had to decide whether he is going to trust in his own power or the Power of God.