What Demons Can Do To Saints
I. Do Not Surrender Your Established Position.
“Do not give place to the devil.”
9 But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”
1. Satan never gives up.
1.Satan will contend with you over truth.
2.Satan will contend with you over temptation.
3.Satan will contend with you over salvation.
4. Satan will contend with you over God’s forgiveness.
5. Satan will contend with you about himself.
II. Satan always has a strategy for your destruction.
III. Satan is not afraid of you, But he trembles at the ONE who is inside of you.
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1. Confession and Repentance of Sin.
2. Continual Praise and Worship.
3. Shock it to him with God’s Word.
4. Talk to God about it through Prayer.
5. Remind him you are a child of the KING!